http://www.mediafire.com/?jma0izzjmgd
ลิงก์โหลด เครดิตคุณ ooo ที่แองเจิ้ลนะคะ
แถมเนื้อเพลง
Uhoh Yeah Yeahhh Ohh
The Way You're part of me,
I Would have to re-learn everything,
If You were to leave,
So fast you make me fall like I was autumn Leaves,
And honestly..There a perfect explanation
Why you feel so good to say that you'tr..
Chorous:
My love,my love,my love
i´ll give you all my love if you,if you,
if you dont change a thing,
About the way you hold me everynight,
so right, I want a man like you forever in my life.
I'm a Stick inside a jar,
turn the lid and set me free,
I Love Everything that you are,
has a million other reasons,
But let's not go too far,
Stay,close to my heart,
When I think about the future,
I am right there where you are,
Cuz you´re...
Chorous:
My love,my love,my love
i´ll give you all my love if you,if you,
if you dont change a thing,
About the way you hold me everynight,
so right, i wanna man like you to say you´re,
My love,my love,my love
i´ll give you all my love if you,if you,
if you dont change a thing,
About the way you hold me everynight,
so right, i wanna man like you forever in my life.
I know,that you,would never leave me hanging,
Hanging out to dry in the wind,
I know that we haven´t seen the worst ofit,
But when we do,i promise you we´ll stick it out together.
Chorous 2x :
My love,my love,my love
i´ll give you all my love if you,if you,
if you dont change a thing,
About the way you hold me everynight,
so right, i wanna man like you forever in my life.
so right, i wanna man like you forever in my lifeeeeee(...)
_________________









