| ผู้ตั้ง |
ข้อความ |
เจ้าหญิงหนูใหม่
FF>>Member Cool

เข้าร่วม: 21 Jul 2009
ตอบ: 3578
ที่อยู่: Rapper House
|
 เปิดตัวแร็พเปอร์ผิวขาวคนใหม่ค่ะ YelaWolf ล๊อหล่อ
A lot can change in two weeks. Just ask YelaWolf, who has signed a deal with Interscope Records after interest in the 30-year-old Alabama rapper surged at the SXSW music festival in Austin, Tex., earlier this month. YelaWolf will release his major label debut album on Interscope through his current independent label, Ghet-O-Vision Entertainment. The rapper confirmed the news on Twitter Wednescday morning (Mar. 31) and checked in with Billboard.com to share some details on the deal.
"I've probably been through every label in the past couple of years," laughs YelaWolf (real name: Michael Wayne Atha), who was also courted by Atlantic and Island Def Jam Records before choosing Interscope. "I don't think we missed any. But after SXSW, it just got really heated, you know? Prior to that we had taken a few meetings, but we decided to just hold out and go knock it out there, see where it took us."
As for a possible collaboration with the Detroit rap star, YelaWolf says, "I'm absolutely up for it. I would love to work with Em. I'm a fan, so I'm definitely going to pitch it. I gotta take advantage of where I'm at."
ชื่อ YelaWolf ค่ะ อยู่ใต้ดินมานาน ตอนนี้ได้เซ็นกับค่าย Interscope แล้วค่ะ แถมให้สัมภาษณ์ว่าอยากร่วมงานกับ Eminem ด้วยนะคะ คงจะส่งเสริมกันให้ดังขึ้นดังขึ้นนะคะเนี่ย
มาดูลีลาแร็พของเค้าก่อนค่ะ โหด มัน ฮามากๆ
_________________
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:46 pm |
|
 |
มาดามจ๊อกกาโล่
FF>>Member ระดับไฟแรง

เข้าร่วม: 15 Aug 2006
ตอบ: 7147
ที่อยู่: ประเทศกรุงเทพ
|
อร๊ายยย อย่าเป็นแร๊พเพอร์เรยค่ะ ถ่ายหนังแผ่นจะรุ่งกว่านะฮะ
กรั่กๆ
_________________
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm |
|
 |
นาโอ
FF>>Member ระดับไฟแรง

เข้าร่วม: 09 May 2006
ตอบ: 6361
ที่อยู่: Chuck_Wow
|
นังมาดามไวเชียวนะคระ ของแบบนี้ ... ฉีนผ่านคร่ะ
สวยเลือกได้
_________________ Kylie Thailand Fansite
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:51 pm |
|
 |
Stereosonic
FF>>Member ระดับเริ่ด

เข้าร่วม: 26 Feb 2007
ตอบ: 21914
|
ดูเถื่อนใช้ได้ แต่เสียงฮ๊าฮา
หน่วยก้านอย่างนี้มาเป็นนายแบบดีกว่า
_________________
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:52 pm |
|
 |
นางมารหอหลวม
FF>>Member ระดับเริ่ด

เข้าร่วม: 05 Feb 2009
ตอบ: 24121
ที่อยู่: ZURICH
|
_________________ CLICK
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 pm |
|
 |
GangsterM
FF>>Member Cool

เข้าร่วม: 29 Sep 2009
ตอบ: 1364
ที่อยู่: Nicaragua
|
ขอให้รุ่งนะวาสนาดีนะได้อยู่ค่ายดัง
_________________
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 pm |
|
 |
น้องจุก
FF>>Member ระดับไฟแรง

เข้าร่วม: 06 May 2008
ตอบ: 7978
ที่อยู่: กรี๊ดดส์
|
/เลียจอแผล่บๆ
_________________
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm |
|
 |
TangZii
FF>>Member Cool

เข้าร่วม: 06 Jul 2008
ตอบ: 3415
ที่อยู่: ตรงนี้ที่นั่งอยู่
|
หน้าตาผ่าน กรี้ดกร้าดๆ
_________________
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm |
|
 |
QueenZy
FF>>Member ระดับไฟแรง

เข้าร่วม: 13 Feb 2010
ตอบ: 9345
ที่อยู่: Usa
|
อย่าแร๊พเลยค่ะ ฟังมิออก ไวม๊วก
_________________ private ladies for verified hookups - https://privateladyescorts.com - chat with sexy singles
|
| Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 pm |
 |
 |
|
|